Sunday, January 25, 2009

My 3 bed partners.



I know D, well, i guess for over 10 yrs now .. cant remember the exact time period when i first met her ... she has blue eyes but her smile's faded over the years now ... she is the always there kinds.... and also the only female who shares my bed.

Then comes,
B - He is the bear .. u know .. kind and protective . He has got these black eyes with a ring of brown around them , can look fierce at times , if he wants ... but to me he is a sweetheart ... He is the only one who has travel led with me ..actually my sister met him in Gurgaon and brought him to calcutta ... after that he came with me to chennai and then back to calcutta .. he is the toughie among the 3 ... always cushioning my falls ... and wiping my tears .... and true friend ... he has been with me through my ups and downs .... when I am lonely or when I have nightmares he is always there with his reassuring hug...
P.....well ... he is the latest... we are together for about 4 months now ... he has got this "puss in the boot " look ...and he is soooooooo huggable .... sometimes he is like a baby ... cute and cuddly ... u just cant resist him ...
and my bed is full at the moment ... so m good with 3 .. ;)

very soon I ll share their picture too ... so you guys will have to wait till then...

2 comments:

Supriya Dutta said...

.....and Rn't they jealous of each other...how do u manage to keep all of them happy....multi tasking!!!!!!!!!!!!!....:O

https://chandrashilablog.wordpress.com/ said...

lol... well you know you are absolutely right ...multi tasking is the magic word...;)