Friday, January 9, 2009

Whats private and whats public.!!


Have heard of blogging for few years now , still don't understand it .... help me understand if u guys can .... so how did i create this blog then !! well , a friend of mine is coming up with his site and he needed some designs for it , so I created this blog just to provide him with an idea of layout design ... quite a lame reason huh!!

So now that I have a blog , might as well write in it .....

Problem is what do I want to make public and what do I keep private !!

Why would anyone wanna make their private thoughts public ... doesnt it take away the advantage of a surpise ... and thats something i feel is necessary to get ur way in this life ....

Imagine your boss knows what u think and some guy who wants woo you knows what u think , and actually makes you believe that he thinks like u .....

But again there is a huge difference between being secretive and being private ...rt ??

Used to keep a diary when I was a kid , and some mean human actually went thru it and made fun ... there in lies the ghosts ... which tells me don't pen down ur thoughts deary...

So let s c if I am able to get over this ghost and kick its a** ... but definitely will be writing more ..at least one more time to say if I have kicked its a** or not ;)

..and if you are wondering why this pic with this post ...ask me !!

1 comment:

Supriya Dutta said...

okk....so waiting for the "Ghost's Ass" story......:D:D:D....also tell me the procedure of how u kicked it......:D:D:D:D